Thursday, March 23, 2017

Naruto

It's almost the end of the Naruto Shippuden series. *sadface*. I prefer the young and goofy Naruto compared to the short haired serious looking one in the last few episodes. They could have made him a bit better looking, his mom is pretty afterall! Wonder what Boruto would be like :/.

Naruto is one of the best manga / anime out there. I never really understood the hype on Naruto over the years and finally understood this year when I started watching and couldn't stop watching. It definitely won me over with it's interesting and witty script. I could watch all 900+ episodes again! :P

My fan has been asking for an update. I have nothing much to write about so yeah! An update is still an update? :P

2 comments:

  1. Wahhhh finally an update! So much fan service! Thanks so very much! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls update your blog huggiewuggiez!

    ReplyDelete